Interior rattle

green_ninja

I know what you may baout the parcel shelf/load cover. I resorted to taking out my load cover and keeping it in the shed for every day commuting.

My clocks/speedo trim rattles too, over rough ground, but if you grab the dash and trim together and squeeze the rattle stops.

my dash does exactly the same now and again, theres 2 screw going up into the dash, i keep meaning to try and tighten them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25!!! look into that doing my f**king nut had it to bits 5 times cont..in thing!!!!!next would be big hammer??

been looking in door :lol:

willl do toms change rear door again with old one, my replacment wrong shade bolox!!prefer scratched door correct?colour :evil: rippin yarns :twisted::twisted: do the 25 @ same time :D

thanks stoatman ;)

Bad news , have definately attached that clip with some extra very high bond tape. Its now as tight as a nuns whatnot, still a bad rattle coming from that vicinity , may be the door cards its just so difficult to pin down.

took door cards off still noise 4 months ago that was!

think its lock mech somewhere to cold today :oops::roll: fitted clear peaters that was it for me :lol:

:idea: thats why the clips broke i recon on removal of old ones :idea:

Soooo , I managed to solve the mystery of the worst rattle in the car. This is after taking the trim apart and wedging back the passenger side seat belt trim.

Its the sunroof slide panel , it was back into the roof ! , pulled it back into place and the rattle has gone (one of them !)

I noticed a rattle in my MC2 the other day coming from the passenger side. My missus reckoned it was the sunroof sliding cover, quick punch and the rattle went away :D

I noticed a rattle in my MC2 the other day coming from the passenger side. My missus reckoned it was the sunroof sliding cover, quick punch and the rattle went away :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived