my now red mb3 project starts on page 4 ish

Guest marcus_mb2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marcus_mb2

Cheers dude, the exhaust is just a jdmhondaparts one from a dc2. Ive got the same one on my red one, only backbone tho, the centre is standard for the car and the mani is just a standard one from a 1.4 so it has no cat.

Cheers dude, the exhaust is just a jdmhondaparts one from a dc2. Ive got the same one on my red one, only backbone tho, the centre is standard for the car and the mani is just a standard one from a 1.4 so it has no cat.

I had to change my backbox but I got a standard one fitted. Now replacing the centre section also with the standard one. I might get a Sports Backbox at some point :)

Has this got bonnet lifters? Looks like it in couple of pics

See what you mean in the last two photos it does but i noticed in those two it has nearside damage and the others id does not and it also has a black H in those two and not in others so prob from damage that has been repaired ??

Well thats my guess..

Guest marcus_mb2

Hi peeps not been on here for a while. Yeah its got bonnet lifters, also i did have a small altercation with a fiat panda, only the wing was dented but ive got a pair of new wings on now also got some spax coilies on and some alloys finally. As for the fogs they were 13 pound delivered from a guy on civiclife but there crap. They both cracked as soon as they got wet, the guy sent me another pair when i told him foc but they have done the same.

Archived