my now red mb3 project starts on page 4 ish

Guest marcus_mb2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks mate, i know, i carnt wait till i put the wheels on and drop it. just need to find a single wheel coz ive bent one and i need 2x 205/45/16 to compleet the set and be able to put them on.

Yeah it will look good, don't see many white ones so it should stand out, the white complements the DC2 spoiler better than most colours imo.

Keep up the good work!

harVTEC

thanks for the coments guys. what a chew ive had tonight, went to work thismorning and my car started making a nasty knocking sound in a straight line, i know the cv joints needed doing anyway so ive put my old driveshafts from my eg on tonight. i also descovered that i needed a wheel bearing so i got some hubs and top arms off a mg zs that my mate had got lying around. they all fit good apart from the bottom arm ball joint which is bigger on the mg hubs so with the limeted tools that i have ive filed the hole on the bottom arm so it fits and ive only just finished now. just the other side to do tomorow. what a pain.

i want a badgeless gril, just dont know where to get one from. As for the lip its all getting colour coded soon and im gettin some import size plates made for it when i go to the japshow.

Archived