MC2 1.5LS AERODECK PROJECT

Silverdeck

• 4 weeks later...

Well, now sorted ABS problem with the paperclip method in the end, i needed to fit a replace the RR sensor.

So that done ive done some more bits

Wind/rain deflectors

IMG_9617.jpg

IMG_9616.jpg

new seats , will require a bit of work on the subframes to get them in IMG_9619.jpg

IMG_9620.jpg

Also got a remote central locking kit off Ebay , now need to try and splice into the loom by the sunroof or by the door

I'm sure MB6 have negative lock cental locking , i really want to splice into the loom behind the IR central locking reciever as this must send a signal to the door control unit I know the White wire is 12V + constant the black is negative , but not sure on the green and red wire

IMG_9614.jpg

Apart from the above just enjoying seeing my ECON light , it's like a game to keep it on.

Thanks , i'm not an electrician but simple circuits are easy,but the IR sender above the mirror is abit more complicated as I can't figure which wires to splice.

, there was a reason it was £460 , It's got 160,000miles on the clock, but it drives really nice and still feels strong , will need to do the front and rear bushes at some point but will just take the parts of the the spares car .

The merc is my long term toy its a 300E 12v Twin Turbo , it rinses fuel, which is why i got the 1.5 Deck :D

It is immense fun 0-60 is about 5 seconds , 75mph in 2nd 115mph in 3rd and after that i haven't looked at the speedo, it has factory recaros and an lsd too.

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_9118.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg.

more work done today on the seats and other bits , update soon

Archived