The bruise

wezza9

true, ive only ever seen 1 white one in the flesh and it was in my town.

nice car by the way. love them on 96 spec itr wheels, really suit them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just some of the bits i fitted i have not taken pics of all the things i have done

it had a stainless exhaust on it when i got it and this air intake which i will be moding soon i did a track day like this last year but with some proper brake pads

i got the exhaust manifold of my mate see this post for £30

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6745

the rest are all fitted jamex springs and front shocks soon with more pics to come :lol:

intake pic was taken before exhaust mainfold fitted

i think so its a jap speed one sounds like a scooby the whole exhaust is a bit loud for me but i have a box to put in the decat pipe i have in the picture

the quickshift was the hardest job cause the bolts snapped i fitted all the uprated bushes that you can get for the gear linkage its a tegiwan quickshift looks odd in the car so having another shaft made its in two peices

i have the MGZS rear arb too braided brake lines

will you plz plz plz mak i vid when you have the mani fitted and all sorted i realy want to heir this infamous scooby roar

dos it sound good as i am thinking of getting the same mani

its fitted has been for 8 months i was not able to put pic's up but can now i will try

any one know what size the file has to be i know pics have to be 80kb so do video files and sound have to be the same ? up load the same way too ?

ok will do just go for the biggest bore think the one i have is small at the end think they do two (but at £30 when mine was falling to bit was a bargin ) but may put a flexi joint in it some time to make it bigger not sure means taking it all off again

thay are a very very economical choice compaired to other name brands :lol: 400 quid for a manifold, would want a race licence and sponsors for that kinda money

whats the score with gaskits

would love to hear it too with the manifold.

i think you can host vids on photobucket.com

then simple copy and paste the link into here.

Archived