weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

told u the shell was the best ive ever seen or had,

cheers beast....got hold of a rear bumper of knight, hopefully here next week....ECU/locks all changed over...im going to have a go at stripping the engine....see whats wrong....might aswell re-condition it...got till september anyway...i have a B16 engine..might put the B16 head on...its all the rage... lets see if it really is what people talk about.

hi peeps...nothing special happening...just had car transported to its place of rest till september...the car looked untidy sat outside ours so found elsewhere for it to be stored....keep my hands clean for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

eeeeyup!...just keeping this post warm...rear bumper supplied courtesy of Paul Knight now fitted aswell as front bumper...front bumper came with VTi lip so going to leave this on for a bit to see how it looks...also re-sprayed the chrome on the grill...didnt turn out the best so im going to have a go again....all side strips/window seals re-painted in matt black...de-tangoed headlights and polished plastic lenses....going to be in touch with the man civicturbo for some new calipers all round......just no engine in it yet :lol::lol::lol:

Photo-00033.jpg

Photo-00034.jpg

Photo-00044.jpg

Its getting there now mate. Hope your not keeping the fanblades on it, the chromo's are so much nicer. Yes I am bias LOL

:lol: ...heres a pic of what been happening to them...pic of my donor car too..

Photo002.jpg

Photo003.jpg

id give it a couple of hours with clay bar and an hour to polish up..doesnt get rid of swirl marks or scratches but removes tar oil and the likes of stubborn stuff....youll be amazed whats on your paint after using this stuff.....do this first then use a scratch remover then seal it with polish n wax.