chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks very much mate i realy realy like yours and if i was goin to do my silver an black theme again like my ek i would hav them rotas of yours but i jus dnt think the m would pull the black skirts an wheels off as wel as the silver ek i had or may be its jus that the ek is stil a sore point for me i loved that car lol

i dunno, at least silver is a fairly easy colour to rattle can, you could colour code it up pretty easy i think.

personally i like the black trims. everyone goes mad for the vtis stuff, but i really like the standard vti look with black trims and mudflaps n all.

so what happened to the EK dude?

my older brother wrote it off for me racing his mate one nite, i could of killed him

• 4 weeks later...

chriscarpics025.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jus got the car back from the paint shop after geting the rear door, quarter panel,rear bumper and spoiler painted wel pleased with the result and the colour match seems spot on the boot itself wasnt painted so its original paint. completely de badged at the minute although im likely to put the 1.8vti an vtech back onto the bumper only took off for painting comments good or bad please

that ones better ^ looks really nice actually,i may look into one at some point.

iv debadged my bootlid as it looks 10x better,but kept the vtec abd 1.8vti ones as there subtle anyway :)

im probably goim to put my 2 badges back onto the bumper the painter had forgot to put them back on after painting the bumper, i am very pleased with the spoiler its a bit different than normal or the type r accord spoiler

Archived