chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wel i finally got my mgzs 180 set up fitted just the rear arb to fit over the weekend, although its hard to see the pics steve took are with mg stuff fitted dwn 25mm at back bout 15 up frnt but its sitting pretty level instead of its rear awy up. the difference in the ride is unbelievable alot firmer and mre planted best 90quid ive spend

no probs mate, the pics didnt turn out the best, i told you im not a photographer lol! Must get some outside on a good day.

they look fine to me its jus caus we were underground but another meet in daytime an gd weather is fine for me

Looking good mate, very clean :D

cheers mate had only been washed earlier that day it needs a gd polish hasnt been done in 2mnths because im getin the rear door and quarter painted. Dnt want any paint reaction to the polish yours looks wel clean take it you would recomend the meguirs products

Looks great mate sent you PM ect will settle wee bit give it few weeks mate!!

cheers mate im realy pleased with the ride and it feels a lot mre planted on the road. And its sits pretty level now which is great, although im running 195/45/16 tyres should be 195/50/16 to keep the rolling radius right plus wil slightly help fill the arch tiny bit mre

got my rear arb fitted today thanks to beast for a gd price, bit of a fooker getin the mb one off drop links where seized had to play dirty an hack sawed them off not be using them again lol. after that all went according to plan and the best bit no more low speed rattle from the back over bumps

Archived