chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good mate, very clean :D

cheers mate had only been washed earlier that day it needs a gd polish hasnt been done in 2mnths because im getin the rear door and quarter painted. Dnt want any paint reaction to the polish yours looks wel clean take it you would recomend the meguirs products

Can't recommend the meguiars stuff enough, so easy to use and fantastic results, photos don't really do it justice. 8-)

Drop links are a bleeding mare had to angle grind mine off, easier than a hack saw though eh. :D

Really fancy a mg arb though, you notice the difference much?

wel steve an nikh25 hard to tel there is alot less roll but i only put the shocks an springs in 2 days earlier which tightened everything. i would say it has definately helped, wil no beter during the week my drive to work is usualy very spirited along b roads the iabs are usually open in 5th

Looks great mate sent you PM ect will settle wee bit give it few weeks mate!!

dont need to tell you but i wil :oops:

all suspension components are to be tightened up at correct ride hight ie car weight on dampers to prevent bush wind up ideal after few miles loosen and retighten :idea:;)

Looks great mate sent you PM ect will settle wee bit give it few weeks mate!!

dont need to tell you but i wil :oops:

all suspension components are to be tightened up at correct ride hight ie car weight on dampers to prevent bush wind up ideal after few miles loosen and retighten :idea:;)

i know mate ive to do it on my accord as wel only put the kit in it bout 3wk ago not looking forward to it ther is about 5 different rear arms to loosen on the back of it. And i dnt think il be dropping the mb any more than it sits its a bit mre work goin up the road to work now at my uusal fast pace or maybe im getin old lol

Archived