chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

The rear skirt will look well. Would u paint the skirts silver? I think that would look good.

I must get those other pics up of both our cars soon. The pics of mine turned out crap lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks very much its goin to get a the door an rear quarter painted in couple of weeks tiny bit of rust starting on arch, so il have my new spoiler done to an hopefully if bambam gets back to me rear vtis skirt as wel.

Check your pm box ;);)

The rear skirt will look well. Would u paint the skirts silver? I think that would look good.

I must get those other pics up of both our cars soon. The pics of mine turned out crap lol

i was jus thinking about those other picsbe gd to see them, i can get geniune vtis skirts for 30 quid but wasnt goin to bother means mre stuff to paint an i like silver with the black breaks it up il hav to show you pics of ek with black skirt kit an wheels it looked great until my brother wrote it off for me 3yr ago

beautiful M mate, looks super clean and i really like those wheels.

thanks very much mate i realy realy like yours and if i was goin to do my silver an black theme again like my ek i would hav them rotas of yours but i jus dnt think the m would pull the black skirts an wheels off as wel as the silver ek i had or may be its jus that the ek is stil a sore point for me i loved that car lol

thanks very much mate i realy realy like yours and if i was goin to do my silver an black theme again like my ek i would hav them rotas of yours but i jus dnt think the m would pull the black skirts an wheels off as wel as the silver ek i had or may be its jus that the ek is stil a sore point for me i loved that car lol

i dunno, at least silver is a fairly easy colour to rattle can, you could colour code it up pretty easy i think.

personally i like the black trims. everyone goes mad for the vtis stuff, but i really like the standard vti look with black trims and mudflaps n all.

so what happened to the EK dude?

Archived