MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

how much was the rear exhaust box on the bad girl??

it is a cat back system not just back box . it is a mongoose 3.5" slash cut cat back think they are about £300-£400 depends on where you get it from nice kit :D

hey was wondering how you tinted the tail lights.Iv bought the spray from ebay just wondering how to do the job

depends on the quality of the tint but mask off what you do not want to spray .i masked off the reflector with a strip then spray like you would a bumper ect .just spray a light coat over one at a time and build it up to the shade you want do not rush it or try to put to much on . then when you have what you want let it dry hard i left mine in house near rads for a week ( got the ma lights so did not have to rush to replace them ). when it is dry i spayed it with a few coats of clear coat and let that harden . looks good but be careful you can make a mess . or you could find some on ebay that have had this done but may cost a bit but will have a good finish :D:D:D:D

Ok here she is her new look still the odd bit to done but this is here new look for birthday :D:D:D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

strut in with 6x9's

fb1.jpg

new blades all round

IMG_0139-1.jpg

winddeflectors

IMG_0138.jpg

back down to 15" td pro race 1.2 ,with toyo t1r's make a whole 1000% better to drive light wheel i think is a must love them

IMG_0145.jpg

and lower on koni strt yes it does sit 20mm higher at back may have to look into it but everyone who has them has same prob . run them as they are for now :D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

not air in the toyo filled with nitrogen and had a 4 wheel alignment

black lightweight alloy wheel nuts tooo :mrgreen::mrgreen:

yes drums need paint will get round to it but not before bday

Dave where did you get the rear brace from and how much was it? Also will it work on the MB6?

the strut i got from akr performance had for mb2 and never looked at it . so when i came to fit it it was a bit out (should of had an idea coz on the sticker on the strut it said 95-coup ) so may have sent the wrong one but that was a year ago and never took it out of bag :oops: . that said it was only 3-6mm out so a bit of bending and tweaking and jobs a good one :D:D:D:D:D:D . got the front one from there and no real prob with that . 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!