MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

thanks phil wait to you see one of my new upgrades if all goes well :D:D:D:D:D:D

I bet it's JDM style tail lights! She's looking good Dave, and the photos are sweet. See, your getting all arty farty with the new cam! lol it's adictive! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

ok new small update needed to sort out washer jets the two jets that spray out are just pants so needed that nice fan spray. so fitted these what a diff it makes they spray the whole window :mrgreen::mrgreen: and the side windows tooooooooooooooo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0421.jpg

and here they are on car they look good to and they are not jazz jets to much of a pain huntting around for jazz and these sit flatter to the car

IMG_0422.jpg

they a/m ones dave?

yes dave they fit citreon and rover mg . and they fit nice you can turn them a little but they will not move on the own . 1"£££$££"!

• 1 month later...

Ok all not add much for a while been working on a few things for the car and for something else 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

but some more mods coming soon :D:D:D:D:D

stage 2 on the look of the car 1"£££$££"!!

Can I ask where you got your wind defelctors from please ?

yer wind deflectors was from ebay £29 posted came within the week (also got them for otherhalfs sarahfr in other projects )