MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

adam i had not put it on had an idea so thats why you have never seen it on . i just put it up to the car for you to see and then idea came so that is part of the new look :D:D:D:D

Ok i'm starting my mb3 mini podject(trin2) this car as you may or may not know is my day to day run around. so trying not to put too much money in to it thats for trinity mb2. right so here she is as i got here 2 months ago

ok this is what i said at the start of my small project :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: well i am going to tell you all to forget these few lines . :lol::lol::lol: as you can see i have spent a bit :lol: , so just to change it . it is my day to day drive so going to keep it eco so not messing with engine :lol::lol::roll::roll: but anything else goes :lol::lol::lol: that is what i should of put :lol::lol::lol: 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

Well nuts look sweet, how much were they and where did you get them from?

i got mine from demon tweeks about £43 but they are black so cost a little extra think for normal ones are £39 -£50 depends on nuts or blots