MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

no its atr rep spoiler, i did not have a spoiler on so had no holes. they do not fit in the holes you need to drill some new ones .but its not a hard job to do 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK not done much to poor trin2 been working with another trinity ;);):lol: but just so she did not get left out for long i put on my nice sexy dc2 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .so thats one thing i can tick off on the list for 2011 :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:

yes resized wrong but you can see it i think rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

IMG_0697.jpg

thanks guys very nice of you to say still a fair few mods to come on it but do need to save and get stuff for trinity(mb2)

love the dc2 wheel ,glad i got it on make's another 30bhp :lol::lol::lol: . as for fit 10min job straight on the only thing is the cut out for the indi's off is a bit out, no prob it just switch's them off about 1/4 of a turn sooner. but i click them off myself most of the time (mine is the momo one with the airbag )