MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Nice as always Dave :) Get the touch up paint on that red H on the wheel though ;)

And... oooooh, development on my high gloss carbon theory :D

3M / Textured vinyl doesn't work with gloss! The paint / lacquer basically fills the textured parts, making it impossible to see in normal light.

Ordered in a batch of flat, untextured, 2D wrap, the cheap naff stuff on-one wants!

Soon as I get it, it'll be lacquering time ;)

Nice as always Dave :) Get the touch up paint on that red H on the wheel though ;)

And... oooooh, development on my high gloss carbon theory :D

3M / Textured vinyl doesn't work with gloss! The paint / lacquer basically fills the textured parts, making it impossible to see in normal light.

Ordered in a batch of flat, untextured, 2D wrap, the cheap naff stuff on-one wants!

Soon as I get it, it'll be lacquering time ;)

My Mate said 3m are producing some glossy carbon vinyl , i have looked on the net and i can't find it lol

ok at last done a little to trin2 :D:D:D:D:D:D right she has had a oil and filter change been meaning to do it for a month or to so got to it 1"£££$££"!! and put my front lip on for good and also made it carbon . now i know i had a pic of it on the car a while back but it was never fixed on or carbon now it is :P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D:D more to come can not leave her alone for to long its not fair on her :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: still lots to do to my run around :P

Looks nice mate, have you done the mirrors also? or are they black painted? Have read most of the project thread but not all (there's a lot of it :D ) can't remember reading about them.