MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Ok i'm starting my mb3 mini podject(trin2) this car as you may or may not know is my day to day run around. so trying not to put too much money in to it thats for trinity mb2. right so here she is as i got here 2 months ago

IMG_1153-1.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

so first i have put wheels i already had, on so cost £0 good start ,then a k&n pannel fillter

IMG_0039.jpg

wheels not to everyones taste but they do look better in the flesh.

More to come in engine and out next thing is a mongoose exhaust ..soon . :D:D :D :lol::D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have had time to do a little more so i ripped air intake out. Did this without taking off bumper just took srews(clips ). and bent inner wheel lining back just enought to get at srews and to pull it out. And the car was not jacked and wheel stayed on, A pain but can be done this way...

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

just need to work on a cold feed

Also had armrest off rover 400/45 sprayed all black coz it was a dark grey.

Added momo gear knob and fitted cheap head uint (has sd card reader)

some spoon socks

mugen look oil cap

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

it's not bent just the pic lol :lol::lol:

IMG_0970.jpg

more to do this week so keep an eye on :D:D:D

Good progress mate. You did a good job spaying the console, wouldnt know it had been grey! You notice a difference in noise with the resonator out lol..........Mines makes nice deep sound from about 2500 rpm through to about 4500/5000rpm. Cheap effective mod! Is the K&N panel filter making any difference? thought about that for mine 8-)

yer arm rest came out good spayed the switchs silver but had to use my switch rover wire and plug diff. as for the k&n i would say yes i makes a diference not big but the car just feels that bit beter hard to put your finger on it . going to run in a cold air feed in so it gets a sort of ram efect. some clear side repeaters to come and debadge the back a good claying and some other little bits tomoz all being well have pics up end of week i hope . :D:D:D:D