MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

Ok some more updates now have on my mongoose so sounding sweet looking beter and adds a little more get up and go .

IMG_0023.jpg

and while on it got rid of orange side indi's and put on some crystal black

IMG_0022.jpg

Ok new update it is now running a full cold air intake right in to box with k&n panel filter so here are a few bits used trip down to bq for some and some silicone duct hose not from bq lol

IMG_0003.jpg

and after a bit of work it fit nice here have lots of pics on how i did it so if any one wants me to put up a how to let me no. its not hard to done anyway . :D:D:D

IMG_0019.jpg

more to come god was not going to do much to it need to save for big project :roll::roll::roll:

O and on the bum dyno it say yes ...................................................

Yes please dave

I might do this mod too.

Can I ask how loud is the car now you have removed the resonator and running cold air to the K&N?

oops, forgot you got an exhaust, I mean how loud is the engine tone/roar?

also, where did you get that side indicator from? 8-)

love those crystal indicators mate, nice change to the usual clear ones. That exhaust looks perfect, just the right size, not too ott......and looks to fit perfect aswell. love it

EP82 I take it you have a/c so you will prob not get the intake where i have it :( .But if you are after just noise take all the res box out and see how you like the sound .Just doing this will give u a nice drone under the bonnet. And you will feel the diff aswell ,thats what i got now i have the full intake it is not as loud but i do get a nice sort of sucking whisle noise from the front bumper. But i was not looking for noise now it picks up realy well low down (over stock i mean its no nsx lol :lol: ). a short ram with foam cone filter may get you the roar but you may loose some power doing it ( thats not a fact by the way ).