MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

yer blames your right had it ages ago and forgot all about it .Checked my oil other day had no rag then i rembered i had one for trinity(mb2 on its way) so went looking for where i put it ,in a safe place arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: they are handy so going to fix it in engine bay no more rag :D

Ok some more new updates so so should of been doing house lots of work to do on it but while had no rain got to work on trin2 1 mod standard aeriel so went from this

IMG_0065-1.jpg

then cut and fied to this

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

2 fitted my oil dip thingy on bracket

IMG_0071.jpg

3 then i fitted my new plugs and leads

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

so bay looks a little cleaner and blue :D

IMG_0079.jpg

4 after all that and this took time few hours to get clean i took badges what a get to get it all off but now :D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok update to come in next week or so 6x9's had them for trinity but going diff on her so may aswell put them into trin2 . Yes i know do not sit in back it's the front that need uprating first but may aswell not go to waste :lol:

tbh, Id change the backs first anyways mate (I did in the Ma8) The fronts as standard arent too bad (though can be improved obv.!) but the rears are pathetic! I'm still looking for a set for the mb, but wat to make up some type of adapter thing to allow the different size speakers fit in the original rear housings.

ok new update had these 6x9's for a few years brand new in box for trinity. i will do her diff to save weight, so they are now going in trin2 stelth on soild parcel shelf . but they are going to be quick release so they can go into trin2(mb3) or trinity (mb2) :D if i want :D

so here is the shelf and a few other bits i made up (junc box)

IMG_0083.jpg

and my 6x9's

IMG_0084.jpg

put it altogether

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D