Errordeck's MB9 Mini-e || HowTo Blackhouse your headlights!

Errordeck

Looks like google translation or what?

I managed to find the VTI-S lip in grey, so i don't have to spray the red one I have but sell it.

Will come in somewhere around this week or so..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definately need to heatwrap it, today I noticed my ECT was around 92-93 degrees at stops at traffic lights. It used to sit around 80-85 degrees. So I think it is because of heat radiation.

I'm gonna set the Tunerview to flash when it reaches 98 degrees or some, I do not like this, and want to keep an eye on it.

Coming two weeks I have holidays so I plan to do something at the car in this time. Although I'm not sure about the plans Mrs. Errordeck has (and of course I have to obey her :D )

@mod; could you move this thread to projects? thanks!

as far as I remember, when I put the d16z6 intake manifold in, I did put it back in (because it looked ok), and I filled it up with just coolant with no water...

Maybe no bad idea to change all for just coolant, reflush it..

Well, here's the other stuff that Jelger welded for me.

Very soon I probably will visit him again, because I have clearing issues with my backbox and a midpipe which doesn't sit well in the exhaust tunnel.

He lengthened a decat for me (with 2.5" flange):

IMG_9149.jpg

Welds look very well!:

IMG_9152.jpg

Also, he lengthened two tophats for the front suspension for me, to increase dampertravel.

stock vs lengthened:

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

And inside:

IMG_9153.jpg

And finally, today I received the VTI-S frontlip in my own colour (instead of the red one I previously posted). I'm hoping to get it on the car tomorrow if it doesn't rain. No messing around getting it painted etc. Just mount it and done! I'm pretty excited about it!

IMG_9148.jpg

Archived