Errordeck's MB9 Mini-e || HowTo Blackhouse your headlights!

Errordeck

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is brilliant!! Good work but will the charger run the wrong way or does it not matter with the design of charger ?? Will love to no what power it's running!!??

This is brilliant!! Good work but will the charger run the wrong way or does it not matter with the design of charger ?? Will love to no what power it's running!!??

Mercedes' engines run CW, Honda's CCW. So I had to flip the rotor pack around to make it work like it should, instead of blowing through intake and sucking through outlet. (which alsp would work, but less efficient).

It required some grindwork but I got it done. Charger looks symmetrical but isn't for four of its holes. (the inner four)

awsome work you've done there mate! :)

interesting modding the s/c like that.. was wondering about getting one off a mini cooper s coz they go for pretty cheap.

1"£££$££"!!

I've had that one before, in combination with a Jackson Racing Supercharger Intake Manifold. The Mini charger also drives the waterpump, so you have to delete that first. 1 of the two axles is longer, so you can't flip the rotor pack around like I did. Plus that's just an M45.. I wouldn't go for that, it requires a lot more custom work..

Nice one mate some proper home grown engineering !! What's this viewtunner thing this looks great seen this sort of thing on ford s eg cossies. How does it wire in etc????? Cheers keep up with the top work!!

It's a Tunerview. See www.hrtuning.com about it.

Since my ecu is tuned I already had the socket to connect the tunerview to. It gets it's power via Ecu. You install a program on your laptop and you can choose whice engine parameter you want to be displayed.

When my ecu gets Ectuned then even more will be possible, for instance oil temp and oil presurre on the screen. So I don't have extra clocks and stuff..

@James, nice! a Rotrex isn't it? Going to read the thread now..

Archived