Polyurethane bushes

Guest MattMB6

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i may also need to invest in a set of these. My car is around 80mm lower than standard and has gotten very bumpy and uncomfortable over the last couple of weeks i think the bushes are fooked as it just doesn't hold the road as well as it used to either. I have had the coilovers on just over a year now. Do i need to do the front ARB drop links aswell?

Powerflex has a set i've been looking at for my MC2. Here's a link for a pdf-file which has the product codes so you can contact your supplier:

http://www.usparts.fi/sendFile.php?fileId=6942

Don't worry about the finnish language or prices, all you need to know is in english and the product codes are Powerflex's own. Hope this helps.

got my bushes today :D

but they forgot to send the ARB bushes which link the ARB to the lower control arm...:x e-mailed them and waiting for a reply.heres a pic.

Also how much were they?

just received a message from the geezer. hes sending me the missing bushes straight away. i made an offer on fleebay of £115 posted. the best he could do was £125 delivered via UPS.

What diameter is the front roll bar on the MB6 and MC2 out of interest. can someone tell me without getting the micrometer out (not that I actualy have one).

Cheers

Archived