aerodeck update...thanks johngreen lol

G4VSA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking good mate.

Were there any gaps in the roof where the rails went and what did you use to fill them? I quite fancy removing the rails from mine but don't want to leave any gaps in the trim.

Keep up the good work

must put my de tango lights in soon !!, better get yellow bulbs first

they look good Gav

edit

:oops: correction silver/yellow :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MEWAX:VRI

Yea I gonna get some of them but put Orange ones in for now and actually they not that noticeable.

looking good mate.

Were there any gaps in the roof where the rails went and what did you use to fill them? I quite fancy removing the rails from mine but don't want to leave any gaps in the trim.

Keep up the good work

Yea there are gaps in roof trim, gotta get some trim to fill in the gaps bit no joy in finding the right one yet.

So glad I decided to de chrome my lights looks so much better.

The foglights are ones from halfrauds but for some reason they don't work,they did for about 2 days but now there is no power going to them which is bloody annoying.

id check the earths for the fogs,my fogs on my old coupe went,and turned out to be a bad earth

+1

I had similar problems on all the VW's I've had over the years blowing fog lights & tail lights. New earth lead sorted it every time.

looking good mate.

Keep up the good work

Yea there are gaps in roof trim, gotta get some trim to fill in the gaps bit no joy in finding the right one yet.

Cool, if you do find something let us know. Car looks soooo much cleaner without them 8-)

Archived