aerodeck update...thanks johngreen lol

G4VSA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool , how did you take the chrome bit off ??

You need to remove the cover on the inside of boot,then there is.4 nuts to remove.between the number plate lights is a black plastic screw which is a b****r to remove.

Once these removed the plate recess should jus pull off.

Then on back of recess are (i believe) 8 small screws which hold Chrome piece on,then voila you can paint it.

Cheers for comments peeps.

Lookin' good mate, don't blame you changing the exhaust it is a bit big eh! :D

Er yea,to be fair I brought it off mad kiwi due to mine snapping so needed one and it was cheap but its served its purpose and needs to be changed for smaller n hopefully better fuel efficiency lol.

How los have you gone on your car as i got them 14s on my car and want to lower it but dont want to lower it to much that i cant go over speed bums or in door car cars plus dont want rubing in my wheel arcs ? Plus did you use springs or coiloveds and if you did your spring what make was they ?

Well my deck has had its last bit of Chrome at last colour coded and it looks so much better,had it done a week but due to weather n new baby haven't had time to put it on until today.

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

Not best pics I'm afraid,will take some better ones once I had chance to wash her.

Archived