your opinions on this manifold please :)

ep82

Right. finally going to spend some money. was going for suspension but thats got to wait as my friend might sell me his EK3 OEM shocks with lowering springs...... which I need info for at a later date.

anyway.

What do you guys think about this??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-E ... 23120c519b

Do you think this is good or avoid ebay mani's?

Can anyone tell me the OEM collector size for a VTi? will this fit stright on my cat?

And... does anyone know if this is long enough as I heard some mani's are too short.

Thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just be carefull with the 4-2-1 as when i brought mine it was about 2in to short i had to but adjustable decat to make it fit

ahh.. sorry. that didn't make much sense did it. I mean I've got my old oem one in the shed and can measure it, and wasn't sure which measurement you needed :)

must remember to make sense :lol:

Thanks for the info Adam. do you think it's ok to get a welder to extend the pipe? maybe by the collector? do you think this is a good idea? I just dont want a decat. oh and do you remember which one you bought? and a link?

Simon. thanks for the offer. can you measure the size of the collector?? as I need to know if this one on ebay will fit on the cat. Thank you :D

thought it was 2.25 !!you get what you pay for, 4-2-2-1 tri-y design better :idea:

you might be right i thought the pipe was 2.25 and the collector was 2in but i am prob wrong. :lol:

Thanks for the info Adam. do you think it's ok to get a welder to extend the pipe? maybe by the collector? do you think this is a good idea? I just dont want a decat. oh and do you remember which one you bought? and a link?

Simon. thanks for the offer. can you measure the size of the collector?? as I need to know if this one on ebay will fit on the cat. Thank you :D

yeah can get someone to weld it make sure you take it to someone who welds s/s. think mine was toyo sports i brought it off a guy on this forum. hopefully i will be getting mine this month or next but i am going for 4-1

Archived