Wantone's MC2

wantone

Great work mate... Brakes are definitely something I need to invest in over the coming months, looking for a new disc pad n hoses setup but still doing research! (I.e waiting for funds! Lol)

What's the difference with dot 5.1 and dot 4? ... We got dot4 at work, am I ok using that?

@snakey135

Only difference is boiling point, I only used the dot 5.1 because i got some free with my brake discs :-) Shame i had to buy another 2 liters to bleed the barstuard!

I can thoroughly recommend mtec grooved disc's, stoptech pads and hel braided hoses.

Mine stops pretty dam well with this set up, only downside is the pads are a little dusty compared to my old redstuff pads but i can live with that :-D

@3gdean

Its probably easier than you think fella, only ball ache is bleeding them!

I didn't think you could mix dot4 and dot 5.1

Dot 4 and 5.1 mix just fine as they are both glycol-based, Its Dot 5 that cannot be mixed as its silicone based  :geek:

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of an update but decided to pay a little attention to my MC2 as been spending most of my time working and sorting the 200sx.

Decided to fit some carbon wrap to my grill to get rid of the chipped red H and matt black surround, Tidy's it up quite well.

DSC_0585_zpsiuk0mp2u.jpg

DSC_0583_zpso5xclu16.jpg

Quite like it 8-)

• Like 1

Was having a bit of an "issue" with it hesitating under part throttle and feeling a little down on power.

This was going on for a couple of weeks so did some searching on here and lambda sensor kept popping up.

Ordered a new one off H-Tune last week then the day it arrived my check engine light came on... but the hesitation stopped!

I tried pulling a fault code but came back with nothing!

So, finally got around to fitting the new sensor last night, what a bitch of a job! [smash.gif]

Sorted it right out though, no more warning light, no hesitation and it feels faster than it has for a while!

Forgot to take any pics as it was a right royal pain in the a*s....

• Like 1