Wantone's MC2

wantone

Yea i know what your saying, I'll get the fuelling checked when i get it on the rollers but it doesn't feel like it needs a remap to be honest...

Might just put the funds towards a S300 and a wideband kit then i can do it myself 8-)

Yeah see what the dyno shows then go from there! 8-)

• Like 1

Would be worth a map .. But i ran my EK with your setup without and it was fine .. Will be running the deck the same ..

long old job too isnt it ! Did you manage to get all the vac hoses etc in first time? I had issues with idle on mine when i did it !

Would be worth a map .. But i ran my EK with your setup without and it was fine .. Will be running the deck the same ..

long old job too isnt it ! Did you manage to get all the vac hoses etc in first time? I had issues with idle on mine when i did it !

It has a htune basemap at the mo, pulls like a train so not knocking it.

Had to do a few "modifications" on the vac hoses, got some proper ones on order now.

The biggest issue i had was the wire for the IAC plug was too short so had to extend it somewhat, that was after i tried starting it forgetting it wasn't plugged in... Thought i'd broke it! Would fire up and die straight away blush.gif1 

It has a htune basemap at the mo, pulls like a train so not knocking it.

Had to do a few "modifications" on the vac hoses, got some proper ones on order now.

The biggest issue i had was the wire for the IAC plug was too short so had to extend it somewhat, that was after i tried starting it forgetting it wasn't plugged in... Thought i'd broke it! Would fire up and die straight away blush.gif1

Yeah they're not easy to get right! When you say ordered some, do you mean you've ordered a kit or just some lengths of hose?

I remember that wore being slightly short lol.

Bet that had your heart in your mouth though when it wouldn't start! Lol

Hmm, well after a few days of running one of my injector seals has sprung a leak... Knew i should of replaced the seals instead of reusing my old ones :x

Honda want to do me with no Vaseline for a whole set of new ones, Anybody know where i can get a replacement seal kit?

I've seen this one - http://mrinjectoruk.co.uk/seal-kit-14-Keihin-Honda-P1720681.aspx#  but i'm not sure if that's the one i need!?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Yeah they're not easy to get right! When you say ordered some, do you mean you've ordered a kit or just some lengths of hose?

I remember that wore being slightly short lol.

Bet that had your heart in your mouth though when it wouldn't start! Lol

Just ordered some lengths of hose and yea i shat my pants when it wouldn't fire up first go!

Sounds like its the tiny ones then mate ..

What i did for mine, is buy a multi box of fuel resistant o-rings and found one that fits ! You dont need to buy the whole set ! IIRC the fuel resistant ones are green :)

• Like 2

Cheers for the info :civic5rocks3:

The guy from Mr injector uk got back to me and confirmed that the above link is the correct kit for our cars so i've ordered one of those.

May aswell replace them all while i'm at it :-D