Wantone's MC2

wantone

Cheers for the feedback guys.

Only reason i was thinking S300 is because I'm pondering boosting her so would be cheaper in the long run...

A full remap is £270-300! That's nearly half the price of a S300 and a wideband :shock:

As far as I know nothing off the shelf works with our b18 well and keeps the iabs.

Mine doesn't have the iabs any more the Skunk2 inlet manifold does away with them :-)

Cheers for the feedback guys.

Only reason i was thinking S300 is because I'm pondering boosting her so would be cheaper in the long run...

A full remap is £270-300! That's nearly half the price of a S300 and a wideband :shock:

Mine doesn't have the iabs any more the Skunk2 inlet manifold does away with them :-)

Yeah but even with an s300, you'd still need to spend £250-£300 to have it mapped :-o

I would get it mapped, should sort that dip out and make it feel smoother. I'd save for the S300 and get somebody to do it properly unless you can do it yourself confidently?

The point of getting a s300 and a wideband would be i could map it myself... After lots of reading/learning of course!

Always good to learn something new :-)

Same here, a bit expensive but definitely worth it in the long run. Get it first mapped by a pro and then maybe play around a little bit to figure out how it works? Then you could always set it back to the "proper" settings in case it gets too messed up!

• Like 3

Booked in for re-mapping next week, hopefully gain a couple of hp but more importantly sort out the big dip in power at crossover and improve economy WACK11111

Gonna hold off on the S300 for now, its overkill for my car as it stands...

• Like 1

I feel lost without my car and its only been gone 3 hours :-(

Feck knows what i'll be like in a week!

Where is it :?: see graph for comparison your power is still at 7600 think you may need cams to get the best out

of the sk2 intake or try a throttle body maybe itr R 2mm bigger would push it further up the rpm scale see what they suggest.

edit didnt know you had larger TB already !! :idea:

post-3370-0-83083600-1409784993_thumb.jp