Rippy's Civic Aerodeck

Rippy

Just after picking this up in belfast at the weekend.

Havent the full spec made up yet but ill post it as soon as

Really happy with it, havent had a vtec in 2 years. :o

Future plans anyway are -

Full stainless exhaust system

Maybe raise it up a tad as its very low

Get the rocker cover sprayed (not sure on what colour yet lol)

And generally just keep it clean :D

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

If anyone has a rovercover lying about that needs some tlc ill take it off your hands.

Or if anyone has any aftermarket parts for it pm me.

Thanks for looking

Ryan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SWEEEEEET car, I saw the ad for this one, i'm so jealous of your rear door spoiler - they are uber-rare! I want one bad.

I got my exhaust from Powerflow. Although the box resonated inside the car something rotten at 4000ish rpm ( between 70&80 on the motorway). It was a good fit and I had the chice of tips. Cat back cost me £300 inc. VAT and fitting. I would recommend not using a large box like I did and perhaps a small resonator section somewhere down the line, I got a Cat-replacement pipe from ebay too, it's a Japspeed jobbie and has 2 sensor bungs in it and it's a resonator too. came with gaskets & bolts. A seller called 2fast2cool2.

PHTO0010.jpg

PHTO0032.jpg

that looks superb mate! 8-) love the vti-s kit on it, and there'll be a line of aerodeck owners beating down your door for that rear spoiler!!!! my missus is on the look out for one for her deck :D

Guest robhornerhonda

sweet long arse,i ve just picked a rear spoiler up for mine brand new in the box,straight out the back of a honda dealer n.o.s ,got it of ebay 36 pound,i couln t belive it,i ask the guy to see if there are any more if any one want one......

keep it on its arse,lower the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will have a full stainlesss going up for grabs in a couple of weeks,as i m getting a new one fitted,also there is not anybody that sell a direct bolt on one,i got powerflow to build mine .its the second one i ve had becuase they have a nice tone i think......

Archived