Strange and worrying Dyno results UPDATE !!

stoatman

Yeah it does seem a little out . But comparing the videos and just watching the sprint to 60 vid i just dont see that my car has lost 30 horse power !. THe youtube link (assuming it is a healthy M) would thrash me but I really think its pretty close.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

musnt let the rpm drop below 5750 iabs shut ect so need to fast shift 8200 in all gears help this.

dyno is not Always the best way to test,bum dyno maybe better,So tactfull driving using your shift skills better.

SOmeone else has suggested that perhaps the rev scale is slightly off. If , for example, it is off by approx 400 revs the VTEC and IAB points would be spot on . ANd if the scale is wheel horsepower then everything would be as expected.

2 bigish assumptions though.

Doesn't seem to pull all that strongly mate, and as noodles says you need to change quicker and use all the power, revs drooping too much, take off the kid gloves and drive it like you stole it ;)

Sure Rich will sort it for you :D

Ok thanks mate, if you time each from 40 - 65 ish . Mine and your first one takes about 5 secs ish. Almost identical . I am hopeful it is a mistake and ill find out for sure on sun.

Cheers

Archived