Strange and worrying Dyno results UPDATE !!

stoatman

think i would do the cam clearance and reset ECU top up with oil and take it back with more infomation of peak power at max rpm for a b18c4 :idea:

:idea: For a free rerun that is if they want £s dont bother!! :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok do here is a couple of vids ;

First is just a second gear foot to teh floor action. TO me it seems pretty nippy , def not 140 horsepower :

th_MVI_0694.jpg

THe second is a rolling start to 60 , I did not hang onto first long enough really so could probably take say 1/2 to 1 sec off the time. I reckon its about 8 secs ?.

th_MVI_0696.jpg

DO these tach images seem ok compared with other peoples??

looks slow to me!vtec doesnt seem very strong. have you tried hitting the limiter in second to see if it revs to 8200? as you changed gear at about 7500

you got to take it to 8400 :) they love it mate 8700 integras go to because the double valve spring ect its safe to rev limiter engagement,that whats its there for ;)

Well ,

I have done an ECU reset and been out again. Bearing in mind the roads are really greasy , its difficult to get traction in first.

One note is that I have been comparing my speedo to this one :

Although he is able to do a bit of an agressive start , I guess because its dry.

FIrst vid , pulling slowly away from lights then redline in first and then to 60 :

th_MVI_0701.jpg

Second vid , same foot to the floor in second , seems pretty similar :

th_MVI_0702.jpg

Archived