Oil filter

ryan..

Smack a screwdriver through it & hey presto you've got a handle to turn it round! Just make sure you don't go through it centrally & stick near the outermost half of the filter - you need to avoid damaging the thread that the filter screws on to which is about an inch long. And have a few rags handy. They should be on hand tight & should come off with little more than hand-tight-torque anyway.

Smack a screwdriver through it & hey presto you've got a handle to turn it round! Just make sure you don't go through it centrally & stick near the outermost half of the filter - you need to avoid damaging the thread that the filter screws on to which is about an inch long. And have a few rags handy. They should be on hand tight & should come off with little more than hand-tight-torque anyway.

I found it easier if you have to drive a screwdriver through it to remove the air intake and reach down, as I found I couldn't get alot of leverage from underneath, dunno if that would work with a b series though as probably less room :?:

thats what i ended up buying from a local motor factors. Its usless imo

put on the chain strap and put a screwdriver or nail trough the holes in the chain for extra bight

Archived