Help: Headlight tints

vtec2011

Hi, I am a new member here and this is my 1st post. Seeing loads of of nice MB's on here i have noticed a lot of headlights are tinted. I would love to do this to my MB3 but what do i need to do this? And does this effect the light brightness at all? My headlights are crap at night even though it got bright blue halogen bulbs.

Cheers.. :D

Hi, I am a new member here and this is my 1st post. Seeing loads of of nice MB's on here i have noticed a lot of headlights are tinted. I would love to do this to my MB3 but what do i need to do this? And does this effect the light brightness at all? My headlights are crap at night even though it got bright blue halogen bulbs.

Cheers.. :D

I think this is what you want! ;)

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

i got rid of fly eyes, it made my lights very poor, the material discolours, and you cant wash headlight lens properly, you dont realise until you remove them how dirty the lens gets. no matter how much scrubbing u do with them on it doesnt work!

I was thinking about getting the flyeye tints but have heard they really effect the light brightness. The headlights i was looking at were the chrome surroundings were sprayed/painted black. This gives the Civics a mean look :twisted:

This looks like a easy cheap mod to do, apart from breaking the glue on the headlights. If i do this i will upload some pics. Thanks peeps :D

Archived