Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

theres good news and bad news !!! my car passed its mot.. and fitted the spacers and extended wheel studs..for the bad news the garage ripped off my rear tie bar on the mot ramp :-( got find some new brackets!!!

photo-13.jpg

before

photo-14.jpg

after

photo-15.jpg

photo-16.jpg

photo-17.jpg

theres good news and bad news !!! my car passed its mot.. and fitted the spacers and extended wheel studs..for the bad news the garage ripped off my rear tie bar on the mot ramp :-( got find some new brackets!!!

photo-15.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o wtf!!! i would of gone nuts!!! i loved that tie bar!!! :(:(:( ,,,, with the spacers looks exactly the same as mine mate! you must be very happy :D

trust im so plssed off :-( not even happy now lol i loved that tie bar aswell.. its all scraped underneath the bar and both brackets need replacing..thats if i can find them !!!

you be lucky to find new brackets! you proberly have to buy a whole new tie bar mate! :x

yes nikh garage paying for the damages!!! just ordered new brackets from tegiwa £20 :-/ garage going to sort it out with free fitting!!!im not happy with 20mm spacers going for 25mm :-) want to push it out right to the arch!!

got some problem now when driving getting deep nocking sound and outside sounds like a tickin sound but when i press the brakes it disappears!!any 1 know what can it be??

some random photos

photo-12.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Looking good mate, I would have bought a brand new Beaks bar if they were paying for it, your's now has scratches! Is the noise you're explaining the one in the video you put on Civiclife? If so I reckon it's a wheel bearing. Jack up the car and check for play in the wheel.

harVTEC