Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

its well worth it mate!! plus the heat wrap gets rid of the awful 'tappy' sounds that comes from the manifold sounds alot quieter in the bay!!!might stink abit but it will go away in a couple of days!!

its well worth it mate!! plus the heat wrap gets rid of the awful 'tappy' sounds that comes from the manifold sounds alot quieter in the bay!!!might stink abit but it will go away in a couple of days!!

Sound like a plan then! 1"£££$££"!!

X2 main reason i did mine, also wrapping the decat improved sound and took away that tinny noise, also improves power slightly to, well worth the itchy effort! :lol:

X2 main reason i did mine, also wrapping the decat improved sound and took away that tinny noise, also improves power slightly to, well worth the itchy effort! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

definate increases power.. drives more smoothly now!!!!!! was itching for days lol paul make sure you wear gloves before you touch the wrap!!!lol :-)

:o:o:o This is sounding better and better! iching for days :shock: ok gloves it is! :lol: