Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

yea paul your car has a new look... have to say looks wicked 1 of best on this site]...and the seats .... droooling big time :-)

Could say the same about your car mate! 1"£££$££"!!

• 2 weeks later...

update having the front arches rolled :-) spacers fitting next week..

also ordered something i dont want to say yet .. but been waiting for a week still not arrived..tracked it royal mail still has it :-(

photo-53.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

update did the diy alignment washer trick on the rear wheels ..cost me £1 saved me loads of bucks ;-) it worked out sooooo good soo happy.... if you going to have go at it just go down your diy store and get 'm10 x1.5 40mm bolts ..and some washers ...i used 6 washers 3 each side.. heres a pic of it now sooooo close to the arch ;-) does not touch even with people in the back!! looks way better now heres some pix

photo-62.png

photo-61.jpg

need to get my front wheel bearing sorted so i can fit the spacers on the front!!!!

i used arch enemy from oxford for the rear.. they didnt do a good job.. he rolled back the lip.. but he left another 2 inches of arch lip kept touching my tyre so got it re done at emperor garage in bham the front and rears for £60 did a wicked job... yes had plenty of negative camber before driver side was worse ....so i gave it some positive camber by adding washers between camber and body!!all aligned now just front tracking need to be done now