My Vti-S MB6 ;)

jay vti-s

i swear by no spare wheel. sounds strange but the car gets better for every few kilos you can loose!!!!

i put my spare in for long journeys then roll it dwn to the bottom of the garden when i get back.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys thanks for your kind comments, Nick the tow bar is very easy to remove, regarding the electrics havent sorted them out yet gona get rid of them soon. Yes my rear lip has a cut in the middle not noticeable unless you bend down & are looking for it. I have a friend who has a vti-s off road which hasnt moved for a decade & he has said i can exchange my whole bumper with his, im well chuffed about that as mine not only has a cut in the lip but has also got a few marks on it nothing major but im very fussy lol also he has said i can swap drivers seat as mines got a little wear on side bolster & his one is mint. im gona swap anything else i need from his cos think he aint never gona drive it & he doesn't mind so what the hell lol gona have a busy sunday i am (cant wait)! ps i will let u know how i get on with the electrics, Nick

Cheers bud, definitely sounds like the same bar, small cut in the rear lip on mine also, you're very lucky to have a mate who'll let you pick and choose parts like that. :D

Archived