Cam belt

pcdee

Hello chaps

Okay, I have decided to keep my MB6 when it came to the crunch I couldn't let it go. So now I need to pamper it a good'en, I need a cam belt change would it be safer to get a cam belt kit from Honda or eb*ay okay. The cars done 120K so far, any thing else need doing apart from plugs, filter, oil, oil filter? Will also get rid of the resonater and get K&N panel filter, stupid question but does the filter still sit in the box? My mate thinks it don't, I told him he's twat.....lol

Thanks

just go to your local motor place and get a cambelt the last thing you want is to get one off ebay and it end up being wrong. you could also change your fuel filter and you ht leads. yes the panel filter does sit in side your air box he is probably thinking of a k&n induction kit

Go to your local factor (Camberley Auto Factors) and get yourself an ADL Blueprint belt kit.. great OE quality at a fraction of the price, also pick up a water pump as this lives behind the belt so is a must at the same time, again Blueprint is my choice.I see your in the Kent area so you must have a branch near you... If you say i sent you you can get a 'trade' price too!!!

Archived