Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right folks, the time is almost upon us where I will be saying goodbye to Becca!

This isn't going to be a forsale post but just a heads up one will be going up in the new year!

So if you would like to own a low mileage M then get saving folks!

She'll be standard except for MGZS180 suspension + Rear ARB, clear side repeaters, Type R headlight mod and the 2.5" Cat-back exhaust.

Right folks, the time is almost upon us where I will be saying goodbye to Becca!

This isn't going to be a forsale post but just a heads up one will be going up in the new year!

So if you would like to own a low mileage M then get saving folks!

She'll be standard except for MGZS180 suspension + Rear ARB, clear side repeaters, Type R headlight mod and the 2.5" Cat-back exhaust.

I can vouch for this car being ace! :mrgreen:

Cheers dude! 8-)

Now for sale people!

viewtopic.php?f=31&p=146684#p146684

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

how did you fix your rear vti lip - cause my one has gaps in the middle - I was planning to get silicon for it but just wondering first what you did to fix it

Yeah I bought all the proper bits to fit it as OEM! But it still sagged a little bit as they go along the bottom so the top didn't sit flush! But you can use adhesive tape or something to bond the lip to the bumper along the top if you wanted? As long as you can be sure you won't need to take it off! :lol: