Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

Scum bags round that way man i grew up around basford/sherwood but my dad and brother lived on bradmore rise just accross from the five ways pub and they got no end of hassle their, i went Haywood School that used to be on edwards lane before it got buldozed a few years back i know the area very very well. hope it dont happen again mate.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a visit to DynoDaze Wednesday evening and couldn't help but stick her on the rollers! :D

Couple of photo's and three videos, calibration run, power run looking at the car and second power run looking at the monitor!

Two of the pictures were pinched from the DynoDaze facebook page!

Enjoy!

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

429517_378603765491289_191058780912456_1314248_4029100_n.jpg

416825_378606108824388_191058780912456_1314255_1628324397_n.jpg

th_VIDEO0026.jpg

th_VIDEO0027.jpg

th_VIDEO0028.jpg

Becca got more attention than I was expecting when I pulled up! Really happy to see people interested! :D

She made 166bhp which I'm not disappointed about, I am using regular 95RON fuel and there's only the filter and Cat-back exhaust on her, was recommended to run her on Vpower for a power gain but I have some engine mods planned for the future too!

Good result, 166bhp pretty good for the low miles, needs more use to loosen her up a bit. :D

X2 good result put some vpower in next time! ;)

Cheers guys, I've put half a tank of Tesco99 in to see how she reacts, is it any different to Vpower? Both are easy enough to fill up with though!

Good result, 166bhp pretty good for the low miles, needs more use to loosen her up a bit. :D

X2 good result put some vpower in next time! ;)

Cheers guys, I've put half a tank of Tesco99 in to see how she reacts, is it any different to Vpower? Both are easy enough to fill up with though!

Tesco99 is what I use, seem to get a good few more miles to every tank with it, don't think it can be much different to vpower they're both a higher octane fuel.

Great build up (not sure about the stickers though - sorry!) :)

Noticed you mention in you first post you used to have an EK4. How do you find the MB compares? Im off to view one this weekend, and having also prev owned an EK4 Im expecting the MB to feel a bit wobbly. Excited to be back in a car with a b series under the hood either way!