My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

got some heat paint for the rocker cover that i will be painting on wednesday! :D and hopefully my gear knob will arrive soon aswell so i can fit my new red and black leather gaitor aswell :)

coming along very nicely mate, all it really needs is the wheels to finish it off

cheers :) ive actually got some ;) just needing some tyres then i might put them on

just remember to get some wheel nut's as well, as the one's on the car have a coller on them to hold the wheel trim on ;)

coming along very nicely mate, all it really needs is the wheels to finish it off

cheers :) ive actually got some ;) just needing some tyres then i might put them on

just remember to get some wheel nut's as well, as the one's on the car have a coller on them to hold the wheel trim on ;)

yep will do i have it all researched out! just waiting for the cash! haha :) think its worth getting some locking nuts aswell?

depend's on the value of the wheel's to you and a would be thief, is an extra 20 quid on a 5/600 set of wheel's an extra burden?

yeh suppose so i think ill be getting some then haha :) even tho the wheels arent that expensive i have never ever seen another set like them will get some pics of them soon on here!

just removed the front bumper and took out the resonator following both the how to's :) so helpfull thanks! the induction note sounds a bit louder and im really glad i did it and it was easier than i thought :D