My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

looking good mate :)

ar you leaving the honda logo on the rocker red ?

black would go well ?

I think it would go well but also rubbed down could look pimp aswell the cars looking nice gotta have pride in a bay for me its the number 1 thing that will always sell a car is a clean un oily engine bay.

crackin work i see your confidence growing its a good thing how im sure we all started out in this game ;)

yeh i think rubbing it down would be the best! but font want to ruin it :lol: yeh im becoming more fussy about the engine bay! and yes i was a complete NOOB to start with but now ive got a lot more confidence to do stuff to the car! and its all thanks to this forum 1"£££$££"!!

really? that seems expensive to me! and it only lowers 30mm

think im going to get some coilovers as ive been looking at the tried and tested bit of the forum and they have found some fairly cheap coilovers that fit! i do really want full adjustability, just not for 600+ quid

I cant seem to change the spark plugs they are really tight! Is that normal? Is their something I have to do to get them undone or am I Over thinking?

edit: i got them undone with a bit of brute force and wd40 :lol: will be replacing the plugs tomorrow and reporting on how different they feel