My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

right i cant wait any longer to announce it, ive got some coilovers and they were fitted today! and they are brilliant! thats the first major mod that i am revealing so far, i will be adjusting them and taking pics tomorrow :D still waiting for things in the post :twisted:

When you changed the gearstick gaitor can you just unclip the surround somewhere or does the whole centre console have to be moved?

when you change the gaitor, the plastic bit around the gear stick can be removed it is held in by 2 metal clips, you pull on it from closest to the centre console, i used some knives on the sides to pry it out its pretty easy and just take your time :)

When you changed the gearstick gaitor can you just unclip the surround somewhere or does the whole centre console have to be moved?

when you change the gaitor, the plastic bit around the gear stick can be removed it is held in by 2 metal clips, you pull on it from closest to the centre console, i used some knives on the sides to pry it out its pretty easy and just take your time :)

Cheers dude! Was hoping it wasn't going to be a ballache! :lol:

I do like what you've done so far though!

I was going to use the same idea as you for gaitor and knob, just confirms how it'll look, want a short shifter too though :D

Cheers dude! Was hoping it wasn't going to be a ballache! :lol:

I do like what you've done so far though!

I was going to use the same idea as you for gaitor and knob, just confirms how it'll look, want a short shifter too though :D

nah its not hard at all the only bad thing is the original leather gaitor is stapled in very tightly!

thanks, yeh ive been hearing good tings about short shifters, what do they actually do?

loving the trim dude, what did you search for on ebay to find it?

cheers 8-) i just typed in everything to do with civic/rover dash trim, vti/s trim, carno trim etc

it really was a one off but if you keep searching one might come up again :)

okay guys i have some pictures of my new discs and pads i got fitted aswell, now she stops like a beast!

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

and the coilovers!! i actually spent 3 hours adjusting them today and they still arent where i want them to be so i ran out of light to take pictures :( but got a pic of the actual coilover and a cheeky taster stealth pic :twisted:

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

pics in the light may be up tomorrow but i cant make any promises :lol::lol: