My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Got so many questions mate but I will ask them when I get to doing those things. First thing mate have you fitted front fogs yet?

haha no worries. no I haven't but I have looked in to it a fair bit and decided against it because im terrible with electrics

• 5 weeks later...

Well not much updates recently as im pretty much done what I want with the car and got it to what I want it to look like! there are a few things I would still like to do, but im saving at the moment to hopefully get another car beginning of next year! since insurance is finally becoming slightly more realistic.

But today did an oil change with Castrol gtx 10w40 and hamp shortie filter on my car and on my dads silver aerodeck and all went smoothly. Also checked my magnetic sump plug to see if it actually works! took it out and yep there were tiny flecks of metal attached to it! will always be using them in the future!

did a cheap little mod today for shows and meets! this may lead to the bumper being smoothed... took an age to get the number plate stickers off then found out lighter fluid works a treat!

PICT0283_zps1b346b6c.jpg

PICT0287_zps2c1d0d90.jpg

PICT0284_zps2e2c760f.jpg

PICT0289_zps9e356954.jpg

I got this idea from a guy from the last meet I was at and he said it holds really well as long as you lick them :lol:

yeah its something different, I don't think it would fall off unless you left it on for ages without checking it or didn't lick them! and the force of the air as well pushing it back, as for it being stolen, no one so far has stolen my plate and I wouldn't think much people would know about it.

yes I looked up the one chandler has £65 for a manual one and £125 for the electric one! cant justify that sort of money for what it is even though it is very cool!