My Iced out MC2! oh yeah its filth

Guest jimbob738

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D much much better cleaned and faster 2 ;) say hi to bro from the forum mate 1"£££$££"!!

Will do cheers bud i am going to wells next the sea i think at easter i might take the kids to norwhich for the day be nice to see your car in the flesh i meet for a hand shake.

Ahh does he now interesting he went to the one in alfreton they could set it coz they had no gas left in the welding gear so he went to ripley, i might go to the one on prochester road though depends how far mine is out once i swap the rod ends.

Alfreton is a bit of a trek from Mapperley :lol:

I take your over that way?

So im sat there tonight nothing on telly itching to do something Honda what can i do first i fitted my 1/2" Facom ratchet with its repair kit (took 5 mins) ok still need something to do cant fit the Manifold or fit My new Track rods too cold for that, so i went outside thought ill change the Bulbs in the fog for the new H3 Clear bulbs i got this is where im at now stripping them down getting rid of corrosion and rewire them with new terminals, who ever had this car before decided that cutting the connectors was the way forward so i now just had twisted wires think ill have to sort that aswell:

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

Had to drill out 1 of the screws from the bottom it was in solid so im gonna have to tiger seal the bottoms on.

DSC01354.jpg

nice crack in 1 think i might have to cover them with something or just might buy some more when i see some cheap.

They just drying on the radiator i will Hamerite them tomorrow night then back on for the weekend with new shiney bulbs.

i have a spare set of caps from the MC2 i broke i might kindly as someone on here to carbon wrap them if anyone might be so kind?

OK so tonight i put the fogs on hold started work on my Honda seeing as the weather getting a little more mild and im itching to get it the way i like it.

by next week i plan to have my japspeed 4-1 wrapped Manifold on and my Buddy club Wrapped Decat, also my new Denso Iridium plugs fitted and my Track rod ends fitted car tracked with my 4 new Toyo's fitted aswell.

oh yeah and my fogs back in and my induction piping sorted (until i can afford an ITR airbox and tegiwa pipe)

so not much then!

i started tonight by removing standard Manifold and Cat :-

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

I also removed the Track rods to replace with the new ones i bought off fleabay only to discover one has been sent wrong the left side so thats screwed me up until next week really :|

but i can get most of my things done i want to sort.

Nice i like polos my first car was a polo GT 1.2 8v rapid little thing.

then it was followed by two Nova's good olds days before i had a clue about Hondas ha!

ha ive always wanted a nova, good experience with them?