Kenny_tmt's Silver MC2/ Little update pg4!

kenny_tmt

You can only really get accurate readings on the same rollers with the same conditions so I wouldn't worry too much as long as the car drives well and you are :D

Love this car [smitten.gif]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, there are some updates coming up in the near future I hope to have it all done before the end of june.

New IM: Edelbrock Performer X and portmatched TB

New cams: jdm itr spec 98 cams + upgrade of the valvetrain.

We are going to see what power we can get out of the b18c4 with the stock compression rate.. If the results arn't good then the compression will have to be raised.

Grtz

Hi guys, there are some updates coming up in the near future I hope to have it all done before the end of june.

New IM: Edelbrock Performer X and portmatched TB

New cams: jdm itr spec 98 cams + upgrade of the valvetrain.

We are going to see what power we can get out of the b18c4 with the stock compression rate.. If the results arn't good then the compression will have to be raised.

Grtz

Nice. 8-)8-)

Because I'm waiting for the performance parts to be delivered, I decided to fix the rust underneed the car, it was a pain in the a*s but it had to be done! Here are some pictures (this was the first time I did some body work some advice is always welcome!)

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

as new!

IMAG0562.jpg

I'm also welding a 3inch catback for my buddys EP3, because there is no brand that makes a 3inch line.. :?

Buddyclub vs homemade!

IMAG0568.jpg?t=1338710991