My Ebay aerodeck.....

Crash Commander

Well I have replaced the primary o2 sensor and had the mechanic check out the four wheel alignment. Also had a look at the suspension bushes and they are fine. However I am still getting "spotty" acceleration so I am going to try a fuel cleaner in my next fill up to see if that clear it. All the vacuum hoses are fine, the air filter and fuel filter are new and during the diagnostics after the o2 sensor was fitted there were no error codes, brakes are fine also.

Hmmmmm.....

Well the problem is back. sometimes it will bog down below 3000 rpms and at other times the problem isn't there. I am now getting very annoyed about this to the point that I am thinking about just getting rid of it and starting again with another car. I am supposed to be going to cornwall soon, a journey of 400 miles and I cannot do that in a car I just do not feel safe about. :(

Thanks for the help so far though guys. :)

Yes its had a few knocks and scrapes here and there, and yes I will be keeping it, just a bad day at work brought on a bad mood lol. I have called it hector after the number plate haha! Next item on the list is to sort the interior as the coverings on the door card have started to peel off, plus I will be steam cleaning the mats as well as the boot floor cover. After doing that I might replace the rad as I felt a bit of water at the bottom (but no loss of coolant "weird") as I don't really want that to let go in the middle of nowhere. Then hopefully it'll be ready for cornwall! :)