My Ebay aerodeck.....

Crash Commander

Well hello folks! I have as the title suggested, brought a £800 2000 aerodeck 1.6 vtec from Ebay whilst delirious from taking too much nightnurse for man flu. So off I set from Essex to Nottingham through closed roads and white-out freezing fog. First impressions were good on the test run, however I did notice that the temp needle was swinging all over the place, and the front tyres were right on the limit, so new front tyres and a new thermostat were added to the things to do list. Driving 140 miles back to Essex was fun with no heater but I made it back and the Honda never skipped a beat. Having checked out the service history I decided to replace the cambelt, cambelt tensioner, water pump, service etc just for peace of mind, however I have experienced hesitation on acceleration and the engine check light has come up. I suspect that the o2 sensor has had it as it has done 106.000 miles and hasn't been replaced. After that the next job on the list is to have all four wheels aligned/ camber sorted out as I have noticed that my rear tyres have wear on the inside edge.

Will update.

I should put in a claim to Day nurse, see if they can pay you back some of that money, I bet it doesn't say DON'T GO ON EBAY WHEN USING DAY NURSE!!!! :D

Symtoms may include buying a Civic M :lol:

Get some pictures up of the Deck mate! :D

I should put in a claim to Day nurse, see if they can pay you back some of that money, I bet it doesn't say DON'T GO ON EBAY WHEN USING DAY NURSE!!!! :D

Symtoms may include buying a Civic M :lol:

Get some pictures up of the Deck mate! :D

X2 We all love photo's here! ;)