Aerodeck Mutt Mobile

markheaysman

Hi, Guys and Gals.

Though I'd start a project thread, so be gentle, it's my first time and I am a newbie to the forum .

Our car is an Aerodeck VTi and was bought 2 years ago as we fancied a change from our 1.6ESi Aerodeck. The ESi was a good car but lacked power and handling and my girlfriend and I have always had performance cars and bikes, so it was a bit boring.

My backround has always been all things automotive, but I haven't had a project car now for about 5 years. My last one was a Nissan S14 and was a demo car for my business at that time, which was a small car tuning company down here in West Wales.

Now as you can gather from the title of my thread the car is primarily a taxi for my 2 dogs, so don't expect the cleanest of cars, and yes it does have a dog cage(Genuine Honda mind you) and a roof rack for my mountain bike.

Here's a few pics,

20120310_072402.jpg

20120310_072343.jpg

Mods so far include, Cyberspeed rear LCA's, MGZS front and rear shocks and springs and MGZS anti roll bar.

Car already had a cobra cat back exhaust on it when we bought it.

20120303_153037.jpg

Next mods I think will be a quick shift and induction kit.

Here's a few pics of some my previous toys.

Picture2291.jpg

IMGP1160.jpg

IMGP2047.jpg

Pulsar.jpg

So to the VTi. My ultimate goal would be to turbo or super charge it. I don't want silly power, around 230-250bhp would be nice, so we'll see how it pans out.

By the way the forum is great, keep it up guys.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sx looks the same as Adams (jalesi2001) old sx, same colour! Tidy deck mate, good base for modding. Love the "gixer", one of the best bikes around (although my fav is the fireblade RR, but wouldnt /couldnt own one................i'm bad enough on 4 wheels! :lol: ) I'm thinking about either the MGZS set up or MeisterR for my mb6. Is your mgzs shocks etc brand new? look nice and clean in the pics?

That sx looks the same as Adams (jalesi2001) old sx, same colour! Tidy deck mate, good base for modding. Love the "gixer", one of the best bikes around (although my fav is the fireblade RR, but wouldnt /couldnt own one................i'm bad enough on 4 wheels! :lol: ) I'm thinking about either the MGZS set up or MeisterR for my mb6. Is your mgzs shocks etc brand new? look nice and clean in the pics?

I loved my turbo'd Nissan's. Had 4 in all, S12, S13, S14 and the Pulsar. All were modded to various states of tune.

The bikes are something else. I only passed my test in 1999 but since then Ive had quite a few.

Started with a Yamaha Thundercat just after passing my test but then went on to litre bikes. I've had a Suzuki TL1000R (Big Twin), 2001 Yamaha R1, Aprilia RSV and 2 Suzuki GSXR 1000 K5's. The K5's are beasts, could never get used to the power, absolutely awesome machines.

I'm quite lucky as I don't live too far from Pembrey Race Circuit, so I've done quite a few trackdays on the bikes. Wouldn't mind doing a car one in the future.

SCAN0010.jpg

The shocks aren't new, I got them from ebay. The seller was CW Vehicle Dismantlers, but they are in very good condition. Can't fault the seller at all, highly recommended. The LCA's though are from MeisterR, another fantastic seller.

I'll put a photo up as soon as I can with the rear anti roll bar fitted.

More ex 200sx people!!

Hi I have a Deck too and used to have an s13 :)

ccciir33mkjjf

Out of all the Nissan's the S13 was my favorite. I'd love to own the japanese 180SX, which is the S13 with the SR20DET motor out of the S14, now that would be perfect.

I think there is so many ex 200 owners owning Honda's because once you go Jap you never go back, and there is of course the fact that Honda's are so much more economical than the 200's

20120301_115748.jpg