Simpos vti-s

simpo

you got to be carefull with them springs. compressing them in to a smaller damper will cause them to buckle under load.

I got a set of rover lowering springs in my shed do you think they would be better?

• Like 1

you got to be carefull with them springs. compressing them in to a smaller damper will cause them to buckle under load.

I got a set of rover lowering springs in my shed do you think they would be better?

be a better match up won't it? ;)

it certainly would be a better match up. the only resaon why i commented on this is i have done this before. if you look through the rear wheel with the car under load youll see the spring over-compressed and leaning to one side in the middle. and what happens to a spring under tension it trys to expand... so inn effect it will over stretch the damper should you hit a deep pot hole, not by much will cause abnormal spring action.....

on compression, for me the spring would hit the dust cover. a few hundred miles it will distort the spring.

it certainly would be a better match up. the only resaon why i commented on this is i have done this before. if you look through the rear wheel with the car under load youll see the spring over-compressed and leaning to one side in the middle. and what happens to a spring under tension it trys to expand... so inn effect it will over stretch the damper should you hit a deep pot hole, not by much will cause abnormal spring action.....

on compression, for me the spring would hit the dust cover. a few hundred miles it will distort the spring.

Bloodly hell :shock: good info there ;)

are my pics big now?

little bit of flyeyes going on

difference between them with and without flyeyes

IMG_0207.jpg

both flyeyes

IMG_0208.jpg

back on the car

IMG_0210.jpg