Spyda's MB6 - SC before, now Turbo

spyda

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh... I am ashamed i forget to write news !

There is a "lot" of work on it  :smile:

New BOV for better response, new air intake tube, thermal wrap on headers and downpipe, more "sleeper" style, new air filter, distributor remake, jamex springs installed ... EBC on customs  :evil:

But some bad things, after few miles in this season the turbo gasket fly away , ...

img_20130522_222615_1671637109_697.jpg

After replacment i tried to stop oil leak from pan, but result after 10 miles? ....

img_20130621_224155_705.jpg

Btw... hard work on it  ;)

img_20130522_214003_1791956245_104.jpg

Sorry for photo quality, my microSD was confisticated by GF  :smile: Another photos will be added ... 

The wheels will be for sale, after i get some money together i'll swap for 5x114  ;) There is so little ATR callipers around for normal price :(

Better for traction, possibility to get bigger brakes ( 300x28 from ATR ) and a looooooooooooooot of wheels to choose ! Im goin for stock EP3 wheels with color ( again dont know which one ...  :grin: ) Im not 100% resolved for EP3 wheels, but the money will talk.

Need to work hard, czech Honda meeting 2013 in almost 3 weeks so must be prepared ! ;)

Done only about 150miles this year in my lovely car  :cry:

Btw .. one "retro" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q416iYWEE0

You been busy! Shame about the turbo gasket failure but atleast she's in good hands :wink:  I seen some people with turbo Civic's tend to break them when turbos go wrong. Can't wait to see what wheels you get!  8-)

New intake pipe  :twisted: img_0137_127.jpg

Founded some mistake at PCV valve, so i changed it for fullthrough one. Anyway Victor Reinz oil pan gasket vol.2 ended the same like first one, destroyed.

The oil must hate me, first time was used for only 80miles, second time only for 4 miles ( from home to gas pump and back ) ...

I'll change it after everything is ok, because im not bilionare to change oil every 50 miles  :twisted:

More pictures coming ;)

Some news today. Third time oil pan gasket change = success ! No more applied silicone on it and PCV system change helps too.

Yesterday i tested it for about 20miles and everything seems to be allright :) Now is time to install the EBC so i can try to boost little more  :twisted:

• 2 months later...

Hey im back again, school almost done so i have time to work and make and spend money  :twisted:

For some last months some upgrades... 

New injectors, change 550cc > 850cc for better duty cycle and E85 compatible

New fuel pump > Walbro 255 lph should be enough for some time

Accord type R calipers at home, now on rebuild process

EBC installed and seems works flawlessy, but found some problem with ecu tuning, ignition isnt set at high rpm with increase boost :/ Cos at higher rpm max 0,43 bar onlyyyy !

One bad thing found at my clutch, when it get hot it slips, so need Competion Clutch stage 5 asap.

And... old wheels sold ( TD Pro race 15" ) and now with bigger calipers and brakes ( 300x28mm  :twisted: ) i need to change my wheel size

How does look like MB6 with 16" rims and 17" rims ? Dont want to "kill the power"  :smile: and still lookin for excelent comfort 

Lookin for some decent sleeper style wheels